Monday, October 25, 2010

Lab 2 Common Skills

1.When I press and hold the ALT key and press tab it changes to a different program I have on the taskbar.

2. In Microsoft word we wrote a sentence and when we press crtl and a it highlights eveything. When I pressed crtl and c it copys anything highlighted. When I prressed crtl and v whatever was copyed is pasted based on how many times I hold ctrl and press v. To change the font size and font style you need to go to the ribbon and there will be a bar that says Font. After that we went to the bar that says paragraph and we change the sentences into bullets and numbers. In that same bar we also changes thte sentences into columns.

3. In word and powerpoint the similarities between the two is that you can change font, paragraph, and style settings to what ever you need.   

No comments:

Post a Comment